Call 101 or, in an emergency, 999.
We want the residents of Norfolk to feel safe and be even safer. Norfolk Constabulary is high performing in the opinion of Her Majesty’s Inspector and the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner has won awards for transparency. We want the improvements to continue.
The Audit Committee is an important, independent means of enhancing public trust and confidence in the governance of the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner and Norfolk Constabulary. The Committee ensures that appropriate risk control assurances are in place. It also oversees all audit arrangements.
We have one vacancy and require an individual who will contribute to the development and effective discharge of the Terms of Reference of the Committee.
We are looking for an individual who has the highest level of integrity and accountability and a commitment to establishing high quality governance arrangements.
Members of the Audit Committee receive an annual allowance of £3,000. Flexible working will be required of around 12 days per annum.
Application closing date – 26 January 2018
For an informal chat about the role, please call John Hummersone, Chief Finance Officer, on 01953 424455.
The application pack and associated information can be found below.
- 1 - Key Dates for the Appointment of Audit Committee Member (PDF, 5 KB)
- 2 - Audit Committee Members' Knowledge and Skills Framework (DOC, 1.0 MB)
- 3 - Key Responsibilities (PDF, 174 KB)
- 4 - Audit Committee Terms Of Reference (PDF, 126 KB)
- 5 - Disqualifications (PDF, 178 KB)
- 6 - Application Form (DOC, 2.0 MB)
- 7 - Monitoring Form (DOC, 1.0 MB)