Call 101 or, in an emergency, 999.
A lot of information is produced by, and for, your PCC.
The PCC is committed to being open and transparent about his work. This page has been set up to provide public access to this information, grouped by subject in the folders below.
If you are looking for specific information on the work of the PCC, you can also take a look at the Specified Information Order which provides details of the information we are required to make available on our website, along with links to the relevant webpages or documents.
If the information you are looking for is not listed in our , and cannot be found in one of the folders below, you can make a request for information under the Freedom of Information Act. Details of how to do this can be found on the Freedom of Information page.
- A. Key documents
- B. Transparency
- Actions from Strategic Governance Board
- Audits and Inspections
- 2014-01 Travel and Subsistence Expenditure Scheme (PDF, 3.1 MB)
The PCC has agreed the Travel and Subsistence Expenditure Scheme for reimbursement of expenses incurred by the PCC in carrying out their duties.
- 2014-02 Henderson Trust Crime Disorder Reduction Grant (PDF, 4.3 MB)
The PCC has agreed to fund the Henderson Project's outreach programme through three consecutive Crime and Disorder Reduction Grants of £41,200.
- 2014-03 Code Of Conduct (PDF, 1.1 MB)
The PCC has agreed to adopt a Code of Conduct and has approved codes for the conduct of the Deputy PCC and OPCCN staff.
- 2014-04 Transfer Stage 2 Legal Instrument (PDF, 2.1 MB)
The PCC has approved the Legal Instrument relating to the transfer of staff to the employment of the Chief Constable, excluding OPCCN staff, on 1 April 2014.
- 2014-05 Scheme Of Governance And Consent (PDF, 2.9 MB)
Following the Stage Two Staff Transfer, Stephen agreed the introduction of a revised Scheme of Governance to accommodate the new employment of staff arrangements. The Scheme will come into effect from 1 April 2014.
- 2014-06 Delegations By Chief Executive (PDF, 1.5 MB)
A decision has been made that the Chief Executive may delegate the performance of his functions as Chief Executive and Monitoring Officer to the Chief Finance Officer and other officers to cover circumstances whenever he is unable to perform such functions.
- 2014-07 Treasury Management Strategy (PDF, 4.9 MB)
The Police and Crime Commissioner has approved the Treasury Management Strategy 2014/15 which incorporates the annual investment strategy.
- 2014-08 Victims Panel (PDF, 3.8 MB)
The PCC endorsed the award of a Crime and Disorder Reduction Grant to Victim Support for the creation and administration of a Victims Panel.
- 2014-09 Leeway Domestic Abuse Training GPs (PDF, 4.0 MB)
This Crime and Disorder Reduction Grant allocated by the PCC will be used to ensure the delivery of specialised domestic abuse awareness training to General Medical Practitioners and associated medical practice staff in GP practices across Norfolk.
- 2014-10 Leeway Orwell Housing IDVAs Crime and Disorder Reduction Grant (PDF, 9.6 MB)
The PCC approves the allocation of a Crime and Disorder Reduction Grant to Leeway and Orwell Housing for the continuation of the Independent Domestic Violence Advocates (IDVAs) service until 31 March 2015.
- 2014-11 Independent Custody Visiting Association Membership Subscription 2014-15 (PDF, 2.4 MB)
The PCC agrees to subscribe to the Independent Custody Visiting Association for a further year at the cost of £500.
- 2014-12 Preparation for Commissioning Victims Services (PDF, 3.3 MB)
PCC Stephen Bett agreed to enter into a collaboration agreement with the other 5 regional PCCs to appoint and joint fund an Eastern Region Victims Commissioning Project Manager at a cost of up to £10,000 for each PCC.
- 2014-13 Norfolk Youth Offending Team CDRG (PDF, 3.3 MB)
PCC Stephen Bett agrees the allocation of a Crime and Disorder Reduction Grant to the Youth Offending Team to continue the provision of the Youth Inclusion and Support Programme.
- 2014-15 Extension Of Services Provided By The Sue Lambert Trust (PDF, 4.2 MB)
The PCC supports the extension of services provided by the Sue Lambert Trust and fully supports this Crime and Disorder reduction grant.
- 2014-16 Victim Support Domestic Abuse Victims Gateway And Triage Service (PDF, 4.5 MB)
The PCC supports the delivery of this intervention service to be delivered by Victim Support Services for Norfolk and Suffolk, and endorses this crime and disorder reduction grant.
- 2014-17 Draft Annual Governance Statement (PDF, 5.6 MB)
The PCC approves the Draft Annual Governance Statement.
- 2014-18 Commissioning Strategy And Delivery Plans (PDF, 2.9 MB)
The PCC approves the Commissioning Strategy and Commissioning Plan.
- 2014-19 Safer Norfolk Foundation Medium Grant Programme - First Round Of Grant Awards (PDF, 11.7 MB)
The PCC allocates the first round of grant awards in relation to the Safer Norfolk Foundation Medium Grant Programme.
- 2014-20 Organisational Review Of OPCCN (PDF, 3.0 MB)
The PCC approves the organisational review of the OPCCN.
- 2014-21 Victim led Restorative Justice Hub (PDF, 8.7 MB)
The PCC agreed the allocation of £49,926 (from a Ministry of Justice (MOJ) grant) to deliver a proposal for a Victim-led Restorative Justice Hub.
- 2014-22 Audit Committee - Membership And Allowances Scheme (PDF, 1.2 MB)
The PCC approves recommendations regarding the Audit Committee member numbers and allowances.
- 2014-23 Ministry Of Justice Competed Fund - Specialist Hate Crime Advocates (PDF, 12.5 MB)
The PCC approves the recommendation of funding to three voluntary organisations.
- 2014-24 MOJ Competed Fund REACH Engagement Project (PDF, 4.9 MB)
The PCC agrees the allocation of £12,080 to provide immediate access to therapeutic support for young people struggling to deal with being victims of crime or who are on the verge of slipping into criminality.
- 2014-25 MOJ Competed Fund - Norfolk Rape Crisis (Sue Lambert Trust) (PDF, 5.3 MB)
The PCC agrees the allocation of £40,000 to deliver capital works to increase victim counselling capacity and facilities at the Sue Lambert Trust.
- 2014-26 MOJ Competed Fund ROSE Project (PDF, 4.8 MB)
The PCC agrees the allocation of £26,736 to facilitate delivery of the ROSE Project, working with children and young people who have experienced sexual exploitation, grooming and coercion.
- 2014-27 MOJ Competed Fund - Comprehensive Advocacy Support (Leeway) (PDF, 4.4 MB)
The PCC agrees the allocation of £104,534 to provide specialist advocacy support within each of the three general hospitals in Norfolk and at Great Yarmouth and King's Lynn court.
- 2014-28 MOJ Competed Fund Comprehensive Advocacy Support (PDF, 4.6 MB)
The PCC agrees the allocation of £30,000 to provide specialist advocacy support to child victims of sexual offences.
- 2014-29 Funding For Norfolk PACT (PDF, 4.7 MB)
The PCC agrees the allocation of £25,000 to Norfolk PACT to deliver enhanced security to the dwellings of vulnerable residents within the county.
- 2014-30 Rehabilitation Website Development Contract (PDF, 353 KB)
PCC Stephen Bett approves the undertaking of a single tender action for a web developer to design a website signposting offenders to sources of help to address the issues which make them vulnerable to offending.
- 2014-31 Freedom Charity (PDF, 1.2 MB)
The PCC agrees the allocation of £5,000 to Freedom Charity to provide support and strength to young people faced with forced marriage, so called honour based violence and domestic abuse.
- 2014-32 Scheme Of Governance And Consent - Amendments (PDF, 1.1 MB)
The PCC has approved an amendment to Section 7 of the Scheme of Governance and Consent (Regional Collaboration) and an amendment to Section C1 paragraph 1.9 and the associated clause in Section F of the Financial Regulations.
- 2014-33 Harbour Centre Funding for a Child Advocate Post (PDF, 4.6 MB)
The PCC agrees the allocation of £40,000 to the Harbour Centre (Sexual Assault Referral Centre) to fund a child advocate post.
- 2014-34 Funding for Menscraft Delivering Caring Dads Programme (PDF, 1.1 MB)
The PCC endorses the allocation of £5,000 from his rehabilitation fund to support the Caring Dad's programme.
- 2014-35 MOJ Competed Fund Joint Bid Norfolk and Suffolk PCC Remote Court Video Links (PDF, 300 KB)
The PCC supports the allocation of £36,366 funding to provide a live video to Norfolk and Suffolk courts from two locations that provide victim/witness focussed facilities.
- 2014-36 Crime and Disorder Reduction Grant Offender Health Needs Assessment (PDF, 988 KB)
The PCC agrees to contribute £3,000 for the development of an Offender Needs Assessment.
- 2014-37 Crime And Disorder Reduction Grant Home Group Limited 4Women Resource Centre (PDF, 4.6 MB)
The PCC agrees the allocation of £40,000 to the 4Women Resource Centre to increase capacity and capability to support vulnerable women (particularly victims of domestic abuse with complex needs) in new and innovative ways.
- 2014-38 Mini Competition Specifications for National Framework for Vehicles (PDF, 2.1 MB)
The PCC approves the documentation of a mini competition for the purchase of a number of vehicles for Norfolk Constabulary.
- 2014-39 Leeway Independent Domestic Violence Advocate Continuation of MOJ Funding (PDF, 4.5 MB)
PCC Stephen Bett agrees the allocation of £17.306 to Leeway for the continuation of IDVA services
- 2014-40 Restorative Approaches Training for Foster Carers (PDF, 4.5 MB)
A joint initiative with Norfolk County Council Children's Services to deliver training to 60 foster carers to equip them to deal with discipline issues.
- 2014-42 Adoption Of A Community Remedy For Norfolk (PDF, 2.5 MB)
PCC Stephen Bett agrees the adoption of a list of options from which victims of low-level crime and ASB can have a say on selecting a punishment for the offender.
- 2014-43 Communications And Engagement Strategy 2014-16 (PDF, 2.3 MB)
The PCC agrees the adoption of a Communications and Engagement Strategy for the OPCCN.
- 2014-44 Decisions made Police Accountability Forum 17 September 2014 (PDF, 994 KB)
At the Police Accountability Forum meeting held on 17 September, the PCC made a number of decisions based on the contents of the reports.
- 2014-46 Ministry of Justice Competed Fund Mental Health Independent Victimisation Advocates (PDF, 4.8 MB)
The OPCCN submitted a number of bids to the MOJ competed fund, of which 7 were successful. One of the successful bids is to provide specialist outreach support for victims and witnesses who are experiencing mental health crisis as a result of being a victim of crime. A total of £50,464 has been allocated to this bid to provide one-to-one advocate support to victims in Norwich.
- 2014-47 Freedom Information Act 2000 New Publication Scheme (PDF, 8.5 MB)
The PCC agreed to adopt the revised publication scheme prepared in line with the ICO's definition document for elected local policing bodies.
- 2014-48 Substance Misuse And Alcohol Fund (PDF, 2.2 MB)
The PCC endorses the allocation of £229,548.50 to 13 organisations as recommended by the Substance Misuse and Alcohol Panel of the Safer Norfolk Foundation Medium Grants Programme.
- 2014-49 Decisions At Police Accountability Forum Meeting 19 November (PDF, 1.0 MB)
At the Police Accountability Forum meeting held on 19 November, the PCC made a number of decisions based on the contents of the reports under consideration.
- 2014-01 Travel and Subsistence Expenditure Scheme (PDF, 3.1 MB)
- Expenditure exceeding £500
- Freedom of Information
- Gifts and hospitality
- Legally Qualified Chairs
- National Consultations
- Organisational Structure
- Out of court disposals
- PCC Documents 2012-16
- PCC Election 2020
- PCC Lorne Green
- Property Assets
- Register of Interests
- Actions from Strategic Governance Board
- C. Public meetings
- D. Policies and plans
- E. Finance
- F. PCC Office
- G. Community involvement